Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
WAMC New York News
Wed April 21, 2004
Highest Concentration of Same-Sex Households in VT
By Pat Bradley
Burlington, VT – A study of the 2000 census found that Vermont has the highest concentration of same-sex couples in the country. And the state's largest city, Burlington, is second in the nation in the per capita ranking of same-sex couples in small cities. North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more.