Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
Fri March 1, 2013
The Health Show #1300
Once a woman is diagnosed, treated and cured of breast cancer...her journey is far from over. In fact, it’s more than likely just beginning. On today’s Health Show, a lively conversation with a breast cancer survivor about her book “The Adventures of a One-Breasted Woman”.
We’ll also hear from an artist who survived breast cancer...and wanted to do more to help than just wear a pink ribbon. You’ll be surprised when you hear just what she IS wearing.