Most Active Stories
- Cheerios Commercial Leaves Bitter Taste
- Breaking the Sound Barrier - NPR Labs Brings Radio To Hearing Impaired
- Dr. Dorothy Peteet, Columbia University – Hudson River and Climate Records
- Dr. Sara Konrath, University of Michigan – Age and Empathy
- Mass. Medical Marijuana Regulations Approved, Communities Prepare For Dispensaries
Fri January 25, 2013
The Health Show #1295
Here’s one of those statements of indisputable fact that you love so much: nobody’s eye sight gets better as they age. There have been recent advances in eye care research that are helping more people keep their sight longer. On today’s Health Show, a talk about your eyes.
We’ll also learn how being born deaf affects your sense of touch. And we’ll visit with a pain specialist who has some very good advice about concussions.