Most Active Stories
- Oakland Sweeps Yankees 3-2 In 18 Innings
- Report Cards Assessing Vermont Legislature on Business Issues Released
- Dr. Elizabeth Greene, Western University – Roman Shoes
- Dr. Leah Lakdawala, Michigan State University – Prenatal Sexism
- Dr. Thomas Wartenberg, Mount Holyoke College – Philosophy of Children’s Books
Fri January 11, 2013
The Health Show #1293
Most of the time on this program, I feel like I can hold my own in most discussions. There are some topics however. Take menopause. Whenever we talk about this part of a woman’s life I feel like half the audience is saying “yeah, what do you know about it”. That’s why I call on smart people to help me. On today’s Health Show, we’ll talk about menopause, or, most accurately, perimenopause.
We’ll also hear the story of a Midwestern farming family who solved financial and health problems by going organic. And hear why there is a discussion going on about certain medical practice guidelines.