Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
Fri December 28, 2012
The Health Show #1291
You meet the most interesting people doing a show on health every week. Some are brilliant, some are funny and some...you just want to take home with you and introduce them to mom. On today’s Health Show, we’ll visit one more time with some of the most interesting people we ran across this year.
We’ll hear from a pair of brothers who both needed heart transplants, talk to a New York actress who turned a life altering accident into a one woman show...and get some more words of wisdom about weight loss from our friend Sandy D.