Most Active Stories
- Cheerios Commercial Leaves Bitter Taste
- Breaking the Sound Barrier - NPR Labs Brings Radio To Hearing Impaired
- Dr. Dorothy Peteet, Columbia University – Hudson River and Climate Records
- Dr. Sara Konrath, University of Michigan – Age and Empathy
- Mass. Medical Marijuana Regulations Approved, Communities Prepare For Dispensaries
Fri December 21, 2012
The Health Show #1290
Every year on The Health Show we hear about new conditions and treatments that shape the world of health care and point it new directions. But with everything that’s new one thing remains constant: heart disease is going to kill a whole lot of us.
On today’s Health Show, we’ll rerun a conversation we had last February with a pair of heart specialists who published a complete guide to heart health in 2012.
We’ll also welcome back our friend Judah Leblang who found out about his own heart history this year.