Most Active Stories
- Boston Bombing Suspect's Body Finally 'Entombed,' Police Say
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
- Dr. Zlatan Krizan, Iowa State University – Envy and Narcissism
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
Fri December 7, 2012
The Health Show #1288
Finding out a loved one has lung cancer is the beginning of a story that almost never ends well. But once that story’s over, the people left behind often start a new one that tries to capture the spirit of the person they lost. On today’s Health Show, we’ll hear from a father who lost a daughter and celebrated her life and writings in a book.
We’ll also listen in on a discussion about the disease with a doctor, a survivor and a sister who was left behind.