Most Active Stories
- Oakland Sweeps Yankees 3-2 In 18 Innings
- Report Cards Assessing Vermont Legislature on Business Issues Released
- Dr. Elizabeth Greene, Western University – Roman Shoes
- Dr. Leah Lakdawala, Michigan State University – Prenatal Sexism
- Dr. Thomas Wartenberg, Mount Holyoke College – Philosophy of Children’s Books
Fri November 16, 2012
The Health Show #1285
It’s no secret that obesity continues to be one of the most pressing health problems in the US...and researchers are continuing to study the problem. What’s to study, eat less and exercise, right? Well, sometimes it goes deeper than that. On today’s Health Show, we’ll talk to a clinical scientist about the chemistry of obesity.
We’ll also hear about the science of sleep and sleep deprivation by someone who was on a quest to understand his own sleeping disorder.