Most Active Stories
- Cheerios Commercial Leaves Bitter Taste
- Breaking the Sound Barrier - NPR Labs Brings Radio To Hearing Impaired
- Dr. Dorothy Peteet, Columbia University – Hudson River and Climate Records
- Dr. Sara Konrath, University of Michigan – Age and Empathy
- Mass. Medical Marijuana Regulations Approved, Communities Prepare For Dispensaries
Fri October 12, 2012
The Health Show #1280
It’s widely known that October is breast cancer awareness month, and there are many programs are articles devoted to the topic of breast cancer treatment and detection all month long. We did one last week...we’ll do another next week. What you may not know is that September was prostate cancer awareness month. On today’s Health Show, ok, we may be a little late...but we’ll learn more about this disease that kills thousands of men each year.
We’ll also find out about the major cause of childhood diarrhea and dehydration in the world, the Rotavirus...and hear how a returning soldier with PTSD learned to cope with his problem on film.