Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
Fri September 14, 2012
The Health Show #1276
Nobody likes a smart bacteria. The growing number of antibiotic resistant germs is causing health officials around the world to find better treatments for infection. On today’s Health Show, we’ll learn about antibiotic resistance...and how the scientific community is coming together to fight the problem.
We’ll also talk to a leading activist in the movement to stop bringing genetically modified foods to the market who has been hailed as a voice of reason...and dismissed as a blatant liar. And we’ll find out how parents can make this a healthier school year.