Most Active Stories
- Dr. Jeffrianne Wilder, University of North Florida – Skin Color and Racism
- Boston Bombing Suspect's Body Finally 'Entombed,' Police Say
- Dr. Zlatan Krizan, Iowa State University – Envy and Narcissism
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
Fri August 31, 2012
The Health Show #1274
It’s convention time! Those two special weeks where the political parties roll out a show to sell you on their particular version of democracy. On today’s Health Show, we’ll commemorate the events with a couple of stories that have something to do with this year’s election.
Women’s health issues have been front and center in the campaigns...and there has been no greater book on women’s heath than “Our Bodies Ourselves”. We’ll talk to one of the original authors about the book’s 40th anniversary edition. And whoever wins this year’s election is going to have to get a check up now and then. We’ll hear from a Navy Rear Admiral who spent nine years as the doctor in chief.