Most Active Stories
- Boston Bombing Suspect's Body Finally 'Entombed,' Police Say
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
- Dr. Zlatan Krizan, Iowa State University – Envy and Narcissism
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
Fri August 24, 2012
The Health Show #1273
I cannot do an Alex Trabek impression so bear with me: This computer ‘question answering system” took the country by storm when it won on a popular game show. The question: What is Watson? On today’s Health Show, we’ll hear how clinical laboratories are converting this computer technology into Dr. Watson.
Then we’ll hear from a man who went the extra mile and flew halfway around the world to try and find a cure for his allergies and asthma. Then he walked a few feet...barefoot...in poop.