Most Active Stories
- Cheerios Commercial Leaves Bitter Taste
- Breaking the Sound Barrier - NPR Labs Brings Radio To Hearing Impaired
- Dr. Dorothy Peteet, Columbia University – Hudson River and Climate Records
- Dr. Sara Konrath, University of Michigan – Age and Empathy
- Mass. Medical Marijuana Regulations Approved, Communities Prepare For Dispensaries
Fri August 10, 2012
The Health Show #1271
Just about every day you are faced with questions about what you eat. Questions like: Is honey better for you than sugar? Is milk necessary for strong bones? Are eggs bad for your heart? And those are just the ones you ask before breakfast! Now there’s a book that takes your food questions and does some research to find answers. On today’s Health Show, we’ll talk to the author of “Coffee Is Good For You”.
We’ll also hear the story of an uninsured accident victim’s journey through the health care system...and how she turned it into a one woman show.