Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
Fri June 29, 2012
The Health Show #1265
Medical errors is a pretty general headline on a lot of different problems. From lost documents and test reports to hospital acquired infections and amputation errors...the problem goes from bad to extremely bad. And some of the efforts made to solve the problems haven’t really helped. On today’s Health Show, we’ll talk to an editor of the new book “First Do Less Harm “First, Do Less Harm - Confronting the Inconvenient Problems of Patient Safety”.
We’ll also explore the concept of shared living...and how it’s helping seniors remain independent by relying on each other.