Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
Fri June 15, 2012
The Health Show #1263
Remember last year when everyone was talking about vitamin D and the great things it can do for you? Well there are other vitamins...and every one of them is important to living a healthy life. Let’s take Vitamin B-12, for example. You can take all the vitamin B-12 you want...if your body can’t absorb it, it’s not doing you a bit of good. And B-12 is a vitamin that does a lot of good. On today’s Health Show we’ll talk about vitamin B-12, and the consequences to your body to not getting the amount you need.
We’ll hear how B-12 deficiency is a problem for expectant mothers...and we’ll hear how one of the best natural sources of B-12 is getting a boost in Chesapeake Bay.