Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
The Health Show
Fri February 24, 2012
The Health Show #1247
http://www.healthshow.org/ – Sometimes it's tough to tell why a certain month has been designated for a certain condition. For instance, why is October for breast cancer or March for colorectal cancer? Got me swinging. But February has Valentine's Day...so February is American Heart Month...and I think we can all buy into that. On today's Health Show, a conversation with a pair of heart specialists who's new book is a complete guide to heart health.
We'll also welcome back our friend Sandy Daigler, who reminds us that weight loss is great for the heart...now how about the head!