Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
The Health Show
Fri January 6, 2012
The Health Show #1240
http://www.healthshow.org/ – It's almost impossible to talk about the war in Iraq without starting some kind of argument. Those debates will continue to go on for years. But there is one aspect of the war that cannot be debated: the lives of the troops returning from the war have been changed, some obvious...some hidden. On today's Health Show we'll hear from some of those veterans and find out how they are getting on with their lives.
We'll also hear the story of Mark Duxbury...a former salesman for Johnson and Johnson who turned whistle blower and fought to have a billion dollar drug taken off the market.