Most Active Stories
- Cheerios Commercial Leaves Bitter Taste
- Breaking the Sound Barrier - NPR Labs Brings Radio To Hearing Impaired
- Dr. Dorothy Peteet, Columbia University – Hudson River and Climate Records
- Dr. Sara Konrath, University of Michigan – Age and Empathy
- Mass. Medical Marijuana Regulations Approved, Communities Prepare For Dispensaries
The Health Show
Fri December 9, 2011
The Health Show #1236
http://www.healthshow.org/ – We've been hearing a lot lately about the shortage of certain life saving drugs. It's a problem that has been around for some time and is finally getting some media attention. But there's another problem with certain medications that is causing concern around the world. On this week's Health Show, the growing problem of counterfeit pharmaceuticals.
We'll also hear what is becoming an unfortunate holiday tradition: a story about unsafe toys in the marketplace. And some cell phone users are saying "We've got an app for fat".