Most Active Stories
- Boston Bombing Suspect's Body Finally 'Entombed,' Police Say
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
- Dr. Zlatan Krizan, Iowa State University – Envy and Narcissism
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
The Health Show
Fri October 28, 2011
The Health Show #1230
http://www.healthshow.org/ – One of the issues we heard a lot about during the health insurance reform debate was this: if everyone is covered, who's going to provide all that extra health care? On this week's Health Show we'll hear about the growing importance of nurse practitioners in the health care system.
We'll also learn about new efforts from the American Diabetes Association to bring important information to people who are newly diagnosed with the disease. And we'll hear about the stars of the nationwide Step Out walks to fight diabetes.