Most Active Stories
- Oakland Sweeps Yankees 3-2 In 18 Innings
- Report Cards Assessing Vermont Legislature on Business Issues Released
- Dr. Elizabeth Greene, Western University – Roman Shoes
- Dr. Leah Lakdawala, Michigan State University – Prenatal Sexism
- Dr. Thomas Wartenberg, Mount Holyoke College – Philosophy of Children’s Books
The Health Show
Fri August 5, 2011
The Health Show #1218
http://www.healthshow.org/ – If you've ever opened up a credit card statement and saw dozens of charges you never made...you know all about the wonderful world of identity theft. Now imagine you go to the doctor and find out you've been treated for dozens of conditions you never had. On this week's Health Show, a report on the growing problem of medical identity theft.
We'll also find out why the African nation of Uganda is in desperate need of surgeons. And, with apologies to Eugene O'Neil, we'll hear from the real Iceman.