Most Active Stories
- Oakland Sweeps Yankees 3-2 In 18 Innings
- Report Cards Assessing Vermont Legislature on Business Issues Released
- Dr. Elizabeth Greene, Western University – Roman Shoes
- Dr. Leah Lakdawala, Michigan State University – Prenatal Sexism
- Dr. Thomas Wartenberg, Mount Holyoke College – Philosophy of Children’s Books
The Health Show
Fri July 8, 2011
The Health Show #1214
http://healthshow.org/ – OK this may be the ultimate stereotype, but what's the first word that pops in your head when you think of a state with a lot of retirees and seniors...Florida. You'd also expect that state to have protections in place for elders in assisted living facilities. But a recent media investigation showed something different. On this week's Health Show, we'll air the first segment of that investigative report.
We'll also talk about local programs that help keep seniors in their homes.
Find out why stress and binging go together.
And learn that seasonal disorders are not limited to winter.