Most Active Stories
- Oakland Sweeps Yankees 3-2 In 18 Innings
- Report Cards Assessing Vermont Legislature on Business Issues Released
- Dr. Elizabeth Greene, Western University – Roman Shoes
- Dr. Leah Lakdawala, Michigan State University – Prenatal Sexism
- Dr. Thomas Wartenberg, Mount Holyoke College – Philosophy of Children’s Books
The Health Show
Fri June 3, 2011
The Health Show #1209
http://www.healthshow.org/ – If you do any reading about the latest trends in manufacturing and technology...and who doesn't...you've probably heard the term Nanotechnology. It basically means building stuff that's really, really small. We're talking on the atomic level. Well there's an offshoot to this technology called Nano-Medicine...and it's holding out new hope for fighting many diseases including cancer. On this week's Health Show, we'll talk to an expert in Nano-Medicine and find out why this tiny technology shows big promise.
Then we'll head to China...where years of living with a one child policy is causing a big problem for young men...there are no women around!