Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
WAMC New England News
Mon April 17, 2006
Grant to Help Get More Locally-Grown Food into Area Institutions
By Dan Bobkoff
amherst, ma – Politicians and farm advocates are trying to get more locally-produced food into the dining halls of Western Massachusetts institutions.
WAMC's Pioneer Valley Bureau Chief Dan Bobkoff has a report.