Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
Fri October 19, 2012
God Believes in Love: Straight Talk About Gay Marriage by Gene Robinson
In God Believes in Love: Straight Talk About Gay Marriage, Gene Robinson makes the case for same-sex marriage using a commonsense, reasoned, religious argument.
Gene Robinson is the ninth bishop of the Diocese of New Hampshire in the Episcopal Church in the United States of America and is the first openly gay person to be ordained a bishop in a major Christian denomination believing in the historic episcopate.