Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
WAMC New York News
Wed January 14, 2004
GE, Activists Try to Sway EPA
By Kelly Wilkinson
Lenox, MA – The Environmental Protection Agency kicked off another round of meetings in Berkshire County yesterday about the Housatonic River. The EPA is getting feedback on a key study that will help determine how much more of the river should be cleaned of PCBs. Berkshire Bureau Chief Kelly Wilkinson has more.