Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
WAMC New England News
Mon April 24, 2006
Gas Gouging Bill to be Considered in Vermont House Committee
By Pat Bradley
Montpelier, VT – The Vermont House may take up a bill designed to combat gasoline price gouging. The bill, which has passed the state Senate, is due for consideration Tuesday in the House Commerce Committee. WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more.