Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
Mon May 7, 2012
Friends of Camp Little Notch
Camp Little Notch is a beautiful camp on an 80 acre lake in the southern Adirondacks where all girls can belong. CLN encourages girls to find their strengths and unique voices, works to build an inclusive and diverse camp community, and teaches campers to be responsible stewards of the land. This summer, CLN is running three one-week sessions for girls ages 7-17. We welcome Jo Lum, Founding Board President of Friends of Camp Little Notch--the organization that runs Camp Little Notch, and Ellen Tuzzolo, Executive Director of Friends of Camp Little Notch.