Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
New England News
Tue March 19, 2013
Federal Budget Analyst Examines Iraq War Spending
The U.S. government has spent more than $812 billion on the war in Iraq, according to the National Priorities Project, a research center based in Northampton Massachusetts. WAMC’s Paul Tuthill spoke with Christopher Hellman, a senior budget analyst at the National Priorities Project about what taxpayers got for their money in Iraq.
New York News