Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
Wed April 12, 2006
Extended Poll Question with Professor David Kennedy
Albany, NY – For an extended poll question, we're asking, "Is the U.S. engaged in a new kind of war." We're joined by Harvard Law School Professor David Kennedy.
David Kennedy is Manley O. Hudson Professor of Law at Harvard Law School, and the author of "The Dark Sides of Virtue: Reassessing International Humanitarianism" and "Of War and Law" both published by Princeton Press.