Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
WAMC New York News
Thu April 29, 2004
EPA Recommends PCB Processing Sites
By Allison Dunne
Fort Edward, NY – The Environmental Protection Agency is recommending three sites on which to build facilities to process PDB-laden sediment from the Hudson River. From a list of seven, the EPA eliminated two, and placed another two on a list of sites it considers suitable. Some town supervisors say they are disappointed, but not surprised. WAMC's Hudson Valley Bureau Chief Allison Dunne has more.