Most Active Stories
- Cheerios Commercial Leaves Bitter Taste
- Breaking the Sound Barrier - NPR Labs Brings Radio To Hearing Impaired
- Dr. Dorothy Peteet, Columbia University – Hudson River and Climate Records
- Dr. Sara Konrath, University of Michigan – Age and Empathy
- Mass. Medical Marijuana Regulations Approved, Communities Prepare For Dispensaries
WAMC New York News
Mon March 17, 2003
Environmentalists Decry "raids" of NY's EPF
By Pat Bradley
Albany, NY – New York State's Environmental Protection Fund is supposed to be dedicated to environmental projects. For 2001-2002, the state didn't fund it at all. Now, the state is looking to borrow from it to help close the state deficit. That's upsetting environmental groups.
More from North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley.