Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
Mon August 6, 2012
Elin Hilderbrand - Summerland
We’re deep into summer reading, and there’s nothing better than immersing ourselves in a great novel that takes us away to another place with characters we can relate to. Author Elin Hilderbrand is a pro at this, and in her novel Summerland, we’re brought back to Nantucket as she tackles something new by splitting her narrators between the parents and their teenage children to tell a story of heartbreak and forgiveness.