Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
Capital District News
Tue July 31, 2012
Ed Steins - SolarCity Regional Vice President for New York and the Northeast
SolarCity, a national chain of solar energy infrastructure installation and maintenance professionals, is expanding its Albany operation center, and has announced they are hiring for 34 positions across the state, including eight at their Albany location.
The expansion coincides with the company’s approval last week as a fully affiliated contractor by the New York State Energy Research and Development Authority, and their accreditation in June as an affiliate contractor in NYSERDA’s Home Performance with Energy Star Program.
WAMC’s Ray Graf spoke with Ed Steins, Regional Vice President for SolarCity’s New York and Northeast divisions, who began by speaking about how the company has grown in the region over just the last 11 months.