Most Active Stories
- Boston Bombing Suspect's Body Finally 'Entombed,' Police Say
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
- Dr. Zlatan Krizan, Iowa State University – Envy and Narcissism
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
Thu June 7, 2012
Drink Up! 'Five Wives' Vodka Will Be Sold In Idaho
Originally published on Thu June 7, 2012 5:54 pm
The state of Idaho's Liquor Division has changed its mind about Five Wives vodka.
The reversal came "shortly after George Washington University professor Jonathan Turley, in a letter on on his website, told Idaho officials he planned to sue on behalf of the producer of Five Wives Vodka," The Associated Press says.