Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
Tue January 9, 2007
Diane Cameron's Essay "In Defense of Introverts" 1/9/07
Albany, ny – On New Year's Eve and all through the holiday season, many of us got together with big groups of friends and family. But large parties don't always guarantee a good time. Today's essayist Diane Cameron shares her advice for the more introverted among us.
Diane Cameron is the director of Community Caregivers and a writer from Guilderland, New York.