Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
WAMC New York News
Mon March 15, 2004
DEP Addresses Stormwater Pollution
By Allison Dunne
Carmel, NY – The New York City Department of Environmental Protection is set to implement a project that would cut down on the amount of stormwater pollutants that enter a lower-Hudson Valley reservoir. If this system proves successful, other DEP sites in the Hudson Valley watershed region would play host to similar projects. More from WAMC's Hudson Valley Bureau Chief Allison Dunne.