Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
Wed November 3, 2010
Democrats Sweep Statewide Offices In Mass.
By Paul Tuthill
Boston, MA – Massachusetts bucked the national trend in the 2010 election, as Democrats captured all of the statewide offices and retained all of the state's ten seats in the US House. Baystate Republicans had to console themselves with small gains in the state legislature. WAMC's Pioneer Valley Bureau Chief Paul Tuthill was at the Democrat's victory party Tuesday night in Boston ..