Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
WAMC New York News
Thu November 6, 2003
CSEA Files Charges Against Sodexho at SUNY New Paltz
By Allison Dunne
New Paltz, NY – The Civil Service Employees Association has filed unfair labor practice charges against a food service provider company at the SUNY New Paltz campus. The CSEA claims the company took away some cashiers' chairs without negotiating with the union. We get the story from WAMC's Hudson Valley Bureau Chief Allison Dunne.