Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
New England News
Thu May 31, 2012
Consumer Reports Ranks Doctors' Practices In Massachusetts
Consumer Reports has teamed with a Massachusetts group to rate hundreds of primary care doctors’ practices in the Bay State. The magazine’s evaluations are being released jointly with Massachusetts Health Quality Partners, which is a coalition of health insurers, hospitals, doctors, and others with a stake in the healthcare industry. WAMC’s Pioneer Valley Bureau Chief Paul Tuthill spoke with the coalition’s Melinda Karp.