Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
Wed July 11, 2012
Conservative chair Long: Party backs Romney
The longtime chair of the New York State Conservative Party says that while his wing of the Republican Party did not always back presumptive presidential nominee Mitt Romney, it is now firmly behind the former Massachusetts Governor’s campaign. Michael Long spoke to WAMC’s Alan Chartock on this week’s Capitol Connection program.