Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
Thu October 30, 2003
Conressional Corner with CT's John Larson 10/06/03
Albany, NY – John Larson joins Alan for one more discussion in the Congressional Corner and today they tackle a domestic issue - the National Do Not Call List. Some 51 million Americans have signed up for the National Do Not Call List and the FCC has already been receiving a steady stream of complaints about violations. John and Alan discuss the right to privacy, the right to free speech and the issue that might be next - SPAM in our email.