Most Active Stories
- Cheerios Commercial Leaves Bitter Taste
- Breaking the Sound Barrier - NPR Labs Brings Radio To Hearing Impaired
- Dr. Dorothy Peteet, Columbia University – Hudson River and Climate Records
- Dr. Sara Konrath, University of Michigan – Age and Empathy
- Mass. Medical Marijuana Regulations Approved, Communities Prepare For Dispensaries
Thu August 28, 2008
Congressman Says Healthcare Top Issue at DNC
By Alan Chartock
Denver, CO – The No. 1 issue at the Democratic National Convention has been healthcare, according to New York Representative Michael Arcuri.
"The thing that I have heard the most about here is... healthcare. I've heard more about healthcare than I've heard in the last two years in Congress," Arcuri said.
Arcuri is a superdelegate from the 24th Congressional District.