Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
Tue May 27, 2003
Congressional Corner with VT's Bernie Sanders 5/13/02
Albany, NY – The tax cut is back on the table in the Congressional Corner, where Bernie Sanders, Independent from Vermont, joins WAMC's political analyst Alan Chartock in a look at the impact of the proposed tax cut on Americans. Alan asks Bernie if he thinks the average American is being conned with any amount of tax cut.