Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
Tue September 4, 2012
Congressional Corner with candidate Julian Schreibman - Part 3
New Yorkers are awaiting a decision on hydraulic fracturing. In today’s Congressional Corner, Democratic candidate Julian Schreibman — who is running against incumbent Republican Chris Gibson in New York’s new 19th district — tells WAMC’s Alan Chartock that fracking poses a major risk to the environment.