Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
Thu March 7, 2013
Congressional Corner with Brad Hays - Part 1
Following “fiscal cliff” and “debt ceiling,”“sequester” is the latest Washington buzzword.
In today’s Congressional Corner, Union College political science professor Brad Hays tells WAMC’s Alan Chartock that the draconian budget cuts were never supposed to take effect.