Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
WAMC New York News
Fri October 31, 2003
College Announces Hazing Death Sanctions
By Pat Bradley
Plattsburgh, NY – Last spring, Plattsburgh State freshman Walter Dean Jennings died from water intoxication while pledging for an unrecognized fraternity. On Thursday, Plattsburgh State announced sanctions against 21 students involved in the fraternity and the hazing death. North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more.