Most Active Stories
- Cheerios Commercial Leaves Bitter Taste
- Breaking the Sound Barrier - NPR Labs Brings Radio To Hearing Impaired
- Dr. Dorothy Peteet, Columbia University – Hudson River and Climate Records
- Dr. Sara Konrath, University of Michigan – Age and Empathy
- Mass. Medical Marijuana Regulations Approved, Communities Prepare For Dispensaries
Fri June 15, 2012
Coca-Cola Returning To Myanmar; Now It Sells In All But 2 Nations
Originally published on Fri June 15, 2012 8:29 am
The recent steps toward democracy and respect for human rights in Myanmar (also known as Burma) have led Coca-Cola to announce that it's going to start doing business there again, after a 60-year break.
According to the company, that leaves just two countries where it doesn't do business.
Without cheating, can you name them?
-- Country 1.
-- Country 2.
This news has put a song in our heads. Some of you might remember this classic Coke commercial.