Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
Sat October 14, 2006
Capitol Connection #641
Albany, NY – Alan Chartock talks to Tom Rogers, executive director of New York State's Council of School Superintendents (NYSCOSS). The two discuss the recent school embezzlement scandal in Roslyn, New York and the need for an external check on school districts that has been called for in its wake. Superintendent turnover, the latest in the Campaign for Fiscal Equity case and solutions to school violence are also among the topics this week.