Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
WAMC New England News
Wed September 20, 2006
Capeless to return to DA's office
By Carrie Saldo
Pittsfield, MA – During the hard-fought campaign for the Democratic nomination for Berkshire County District Attorney, challenger Judith Knight said Incumbent David Capeless lacked the prosecutorial discretion necessary to get the job done.
And while Capeless won the support of three out of five voters who turned out for Tuesday's democratic primary he did not do as well in Southern Berkshire County. Here's WAMC's Berkshire Bureau Chief, Carrie Saldo with the details: