Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
North Country/Adirondacks News
Fri April 18, 2008
The Bush Administration urged a Federal Appeals Court to set aside greenhouse gas emissions ruling
VT – The Bush Administration has urged a Federal Appeals Court to set aside a ruling by a federal judge that said states have the authority to regulate greenhouse gas emissions from vehicles. WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more...